Canderel ‘Sugarly’ prize draw 2016 - Terms and ConditionsOnline Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry/claim instructions are deemed to form part of the terms and conditions and by participating all claimants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the terms and conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.
Promoter: Merisant UK Ltd, Aston Court, Kingsmead Business Park, Frederick Place, High Wycombe, Bucks, HP11 1LA
- Eligibility: Draw open to GB (England, Scotland and Wales) residents aged 18 years or over, excluding employees of Merisant UK Ltd., their families, agents and anyone else connected with this promotion.
Promotional Period: Only fully completed entries made between 00:00 on 5th September 2016 and 23:59 on 5th November 2016 will be accepted.
- Entry Instructions: Only one entry per person. No entries from consumer groups. Entrants who do not give correct details or those entering on behalf of someone else will be disqualified, at the Promoter’s discretion.
- Entry to the draw made by completing the entry form, a link to which can be found on the Canderel website: http://canderel.co.uk/sugarly. Entrants must enter their full name, valid email address, their date of birth and cast their vote as to whether they could tell the difference between sugar and Sugarly.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries/claims which are delayed, corrupted or otherwise rendered invalid owing to technical errors or malfunctions. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt.
- Prize Fund: There are two parts to the prize draw as outlined below:
Online Instant Win: A prize pot of 200 Canderel branded mugs are available as an instant win prize. These will be awarded at random by a computer generated algorithm at the point of entry, with a minimum of 4 mugs being available to win each day the promotion lasts. Prize Draw: Participants will also be entered into a larger prize draw with the chance to win 1 x Roberts Digital Radio or 1 x Lavazza Coffee Machine. The winners of these prizes will be selected at random by an independent person or via a verifiable computer system producing random results.
- Winner Selection and Notification: The winner will be selected at random by an independent person or via a verifiable computer system producing random results and notified no later than 14 days after the promotion ends, by 19th November 2016 by email.
- Winner Claim: The winner must confirm acceptance of the prize within 28 days of being notified. The winner must provide all verification details as necessary including valid ID and address. The Promoter reserves the right to select a reserve winner in the event of a non-claim with no liability.
- General: The prize winner’s details (full name and county) will be available for six weeks by sending an SAE marked "Canderel Sugarly Prize Draw" to the Promoter at the address below after 19th November 2016.
- The prize winner consents to their name being published as the winner of the promotion, and may be required to participate in future publicity.
- The prize is as stated, non-transferable and has no cash alternative in whole or in part. The Promoter reserves the right to award an alternative prize of equal or greater value should the original prize become unavailable for any reason.
- The decision of the Promoter is final and no correspondence will be entered into regarding the selection of winners.
- Access to this draw may be suspended temporarily and without notice in the case of system failure, maintenance or repair or for reasons beyond the Promoter’s control.
- The Promoter shall assume no responsibility or liability whatsoever for:
- incorrect, incomplete or inaccurate entry information whether caused by an entrant, by any equipment or programming associated or utilised in this prize draw, or by any human error, which may occur in the processing of the entries; or
- any technical malfunctions of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, networks, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, incomplete or garbled transmissions, or failure of email or media for any reason; or
- any injury or damage to any computer, computer accessory, software, or any other technology used by the entrant to enter the prize draw.
- Entrants agree to release the Promoter and their parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, divisions, agents and employees, to the fullest extent permitted by law, from any and all liability, claims for damages arising out of the entrant’s participation in the prize draw, the use of any entries as stated herein and the acceptance and use of any prize(s).
- Neither the Promoter, nor any of their affiliates or agents accept any responsibility for any loss of the prize.
- Any attempt to defraud, abuse or violate these official rules in any way in connection with this prize draw may be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law at the Promoter's sole and absolute discretion.
- Any question concerning the legal interpretation of the rules will be based on English law and the Courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction.
- The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw or amend this promotion in the event of any unforeseen circumstances outside its reasonable control. This promotion and these terms are governed by English law and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh Courts.
- Entrants are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions by participating in this promotion. The terms and conditions of the Promoter’s agents and third party contractors involved in the provision of the prize apply. The Promoter shall bear no liability in relation to services provided by these third parties.
- Where you have indicated that you would like us to contact you in the future, you agree that your relevant personal details will be held by Merisant UK Ltd. (‘Merisant’) and may be used by Merisant, other companies within the Merisant group (details of which are available on request) or Merisant’s agents, partners or licensees, to promote, to consider ways of improving, and to send you information about Canderel’s products and services. If in the future, you do not wish to receive further communications from the Merisant group and would prefer your details to be removed from its database, or if you simply wish to make corrections to your details or to how you receive communications from us, please inform us in writing at: Merisant UK Ltd, Aston Court, Kingsmead Business Park, Frederick Place, High Wycombe, Bucks, HP11 1LA.
- In order to request a copy of these terms and conditions by email or to make a complaint in connection with the promotion please contact the Promoter at the address below.