Raspberry and Vanilla Cupcakes - Sugarly Recipe
- Prep Time 15 minutes
- Cook Time 25 minutes
- Difficulty 2
- Serves 12
- 175g/6oz low fat spread
- 3 eggs
- 75g/3oz Canderel Sugarly plus extra for dusting
- 100g/3 ½ oz self-raising flour, sieved
- 1 tsp baking powder, sieved
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 250g punnet raspberries
YOU WILL NEED A 12 HOLE PATTY TIN, LINED WITH PAPER CASES
- Add the low fat spread, eggs, Canderel Sugarly, flour, baking powder and vanilla extract to the bowl of the food mixer and beat until creamy and well combined.
- Stir through the raspberries then divide the mixture into the paper cases using a teaspoon. Put in the oven and bake for 20-25 mins or until pale golden and risen and springy to the touch.
- Remove from oven and transfer to a wire rack and leave to cool completely before serving. Dust with a little Canderel Sugarly to serve. Best eaten on day of baking.
Cook’s tip… If you wish to decorate these, mix 150g half fat cream cheese with 2 tbsp Canderel Sugarly, spread on cooled cakes and top with a fresh raspberry – you will however increase the calories!